- 40 ml. Matusalem Rum Gran Reserva 23
- 40 ml. hot black tea Darjeeling
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- Butter individual packet
- Garnish: one ounce of chocolate
- Vessel recommendation: thermic glass
1. Add Matusalem Rum Gran Reserva 23, sugar and black tea
Brew the black tea infusion. When ready, add sugar and Matusalem Rum.
2. Serve in the thermic glass and add butter
Drop all the previous ingredients in the thermic glass. Right after, add the butter. It’s important the liquid is hot so butter melts naturally.
3. Add chocolate
Once the butter melts creating a soft upper layer, add the chocolate ounce. We encourage you to complete every sip with a chocolate bite for an unforgettable & unique experience.