Soda Colada Cocktail Recipe
In recent years, Tiki culture & cocktail bar is back at the forefront. Matusalem Rum presents its refined version with Soda Colada.
- 40 ml. Matusalem Rum Gran Reserva 23
- 40 ml. coconut water
- 40 ml. pineapple juice
- Classic soda siphon
- Crushed ice
- Garnish: dehydrated pineapple and wild hibiscus.
- Vessel recommendation: Libbey pineapple glass
1. Drop the ingredients into the siphon
Drop all the ingredients into the siphon.
2. Fill with piña colada
With the classic soda siphon, give it a bubbly touch to the piña colada, filling it ¾.
3. Add ice and decorate with dehydrated pineapple
Add Crash Ice and garnish with the dehydrated pineapple or, otherwise, natural pineapple and the wild hibiscus.