Cup of Tea Cocktail Recipe
Pretty sure you have heard of the good properties of Kombucha tea. Dare you to enjoy this classic reinterpretation, changing tea for this exotic ingredient and combined with Matusalem Platino.
- 50 ml. of Matusalem Rum Platino
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 10 ml. fresh lemon juice
- 2 spoons of sugar
- 80 ml. Kombucha green tea
- 30 ml. Sparkling water
- Ice ball
- Garnish: Lime peel + Mint
- Vessel recommendation: Tea Pot & Tea Cup
1. Drop Matusalem Rum Platino, lemon and sugar into the tea pot
Drop into the tea pot the Matusalem Rum Platino, fresh lemon juice and sugar.
2. Add Kombucha and sparkling water
Add the Kombucha (if not available, use green tea) and the sparkling water.
3. Serve and decorate with lime and mint
Fill the tea pot with crushed ice and add the mint bouquet. Prepare the Tea Cup with the Ice ball and, once the cocktail is in the tea pot, garnish it with the lime peel and mint leaves.