The Website is not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from, persons under the age of 21. If you are under 21 years of age and have entered this Website by providing a false date of birth, you must immediately leave this Website. Under no circumstances may you use this website or submit personal information to us if you are under 21 years of age. We are committed to compliance with all applicable regulations, laws, and rules.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to use the Website to submit comments, interact with other users, post reviews, and upload recommendations, you will need to create an account and provide several types of personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable, indirect and/or aggregate information as a result of your use of, and interaction with, the Website (collectively, “Usage Information”).
When you create your account, we may ask you to provide Personal Information. Depending upon the activity you are attempting to complete, this may include any of the following:
• e-mail address
• date of birth
• mailing address
• mobile phone number
• credit card information
• other personal information as necessary
Also, your email address and/or your domain name may be automatically recognized when you visit our Website.
You may choose not to provide any Personal Information that we ask for. However, we only ask for as much Personal Information as is necessary to complete the activity you are requesting. As such, if you choose not to provide the Personal Information that we ask for, it is possible that you may not be able to participate in that activity or the full functions of the Website.
OPTING-IN AND OPTING-OUT
You will usually be asked to agree to receive communications about special offers or programs from 1872 Holdings International, and any of our affiliated brands or divisions at the time you provide your email address to us (“Opt-In”). In the event that you provide your email address via a channel that does not include a mechanism for you to affirmatively Opt-In, such as by email, you agree that by providing your email address, you are completing an Opt-In and that you will be responsible for opting-out of receiving any future communications about special offers or programs. You can do this by clicking on the link provided at the bottom of each email communication (each an “Opt-Out”).
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use your information for only the following business purposes:
• to provide the services you request;
• to respond to inquiries we receive from you or in connection with a transaction you initiate;
• to analyze, manage and improve the Website;
• to use it within 1872 Holdings International as we continue to work on being the world’s best beer company;
• to notify you of special offers and other services that we believe may be of interest to you or to send you current mailings;
• to provide you with advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you;
• to notify you that you have been selected as a winner of a contest or sweepstakes;
• to help us diagnose problems with our server or other technical issues relating to the performance of the Website; or
• for any other specific business purpose stated at the time you provide your information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose the information we collect from and about you:
• when we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
• identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, customers or other users of the Website, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities:
• respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws;
• to our business partners for research, analytical and marketing purposes, and/or to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, or other businesses or persons for the purpose of processing any request on your behalf, provided, that such business partners are bound by obligations of confidentiality with respect to your information that are at least as restrictive as us
• otherwise with your consent.
We may sell or buy other businesses or entities. In such event, we may transfer or assign the information we have collected as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In such transactions, your Personal Information may be included in the transferred business assets.
Also, in the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your Personal Information is treated, transferred, or used and your Personal Information may be included in the transferred assets.
We may use your Usage Information to identify and develop products and services that may be of interest to you and/or share this information with certain third parties for direct marketing purposes with respect to special offers, products, services, programs, promotions, surveys, publications, invitations or other opportunities that may be of interest to certain demographic groups.
We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties and have no intention of doing so in the future.
Under the laws of some jurisdictions, you may be entitled to request disclosure regarding how we share your Usage Information with third parties for direct marketing purposes (“Information-Sharing Disclosure”). To the extent required by applicable law, we shall provide the Information-Sharing Disclosure to you upon your written request to 1872 Holdings International 37th Avenue. 3rd Floor
Except as explained above, we will not share any of your personal information with any third party, unless we have received your express permission to do so.
Please note that if you provide information to us via a social media site or participate in a social media site linked to the Website, you consent to our use of your information for any reason as if it were submitted to us directly via the Website.
We take commercially reasonable precautions and have implemented commercially reasonable technical measures to protect against the risks of unauthorized access to, erroneous disclosure of, and unlawful interception of Personal Information submitted via the Website or otherwise collected or possessed by 1872 Holdings International. However, your email transmissions and/or other communications containing Personal Information may be unlawfully intercepted or accessed by third parties and/or the Website may be subject to hostile network attacks or administrative errors. We do not guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the Internet. Once we receive your Personal Information, we take commercially reasonable steps to limit access to your Personal Information to only those employees and service providers whom we determine need access to the Personal Information to provide the requested products, services, offers or opportunities that may be of interest to you. However, even after we receive your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed as a result of a breach of our commercially reasonable efforts or as a result of any other event beyond our reasonable control. Accordingly, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Personal Information is completely secure and safe from such risks. For the avoidance of doubt, WE expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your PERSONAL Information or Usage Information.
SPECIAL NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS
• such transfer,
• the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Florida.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP
Unless otherwise noted, all text, content and documents on the Website, any names, logos, trademarks, service marks, brand identities, characters, trade names, graphics, designs, copyrights, trade dress, or other intellectual property appearing in the Website, and the organization, compilation, look and feel, illustrations, artwork, videos, music, software and other works on the Website (the “Content”) are owned by 1872 Holdings International (or its affiliates) or used with permission or under license from a third party (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Owner”) and are protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. As between 1872 Holdings International and you, all right, title and interest in and to the Content will at all times remain with 1872 Holdings International and/or its Owners. All brand names, product names, titles, slogans, logos, or service names and other marks used on the Website, are registered and/or common law trade names, trademarks or service marks of 1872 Holdings International.
LIMITED USE; RESTRICTIONS ON USE
SOCIAL MEDIA SITES AND THIRD PARTY LINKS
Even if this Website includes features and functionality that permit you to upload certain Submissions to our services or systems, this Website is not and shall not function as an archive. 1872 Holdings International shall have no liability to you or any other person for loss, damage, or destruction to your Submission. You shall be solely responsible for maintaining independent archival and backup copies of any Submission.
UNITED STATES ONLY
• such transfer,
• the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Florida.
1872 Holdings International reserves the right to change any part of the Website at anytime without notice, subject to the “NOTICE” provision set forth below.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
1872 Holdings International is committed to respecting and protecting the legal rights of copyright owners. As such, 1872 Holdings International adheres to the following notice and take down policy, in full compliance with Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512 et seq.). If you believe any of the Content infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please submit a notification alleging such infringement (hereafter a “DMCA Takedown Notice”). To be valid, a DMCA Takedown Notice must (i) be provided to 1872 Holdings International designated agent, (“Copyright Agent”), as set forth below, and (ii) include the following:
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
• Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
1872 Holdings International Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Takedown Notices is: email: email@example.com. For clarity, only DMCA Takedown Notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, online purchases or other communications should be directed to the applicable customer service links posted on the Website. You acknowledge that in order for 1872 Holdings International to be authorized to takedown any Content, your DMCA Takedown Notice must comply with all of the requirements of this Section.
NO FRAMING; LINKS; THIRD PARTY SITES
Framing, in-line linking or other methods of association with the Website are expressly prohibited without prior written approval from 1872 Holdings International