- 50 ml. Matusalem Solera 23
- Two drops of chocolate bitter
- Coconut ice ball
- Garnish: orange peel + chocolate nips
- Vessel recommendation: Short glass “on the rocks”
1. Create the coconut ice ball and drop Matusalem Solera 23
To create your own coconut ice ball, use a mold and drop the coconut water. Let it freeze and add it to the glass when frozen. Next, drop the rum with the help of a pipette or a measuring glass.
2. Add chocolate bitter
Add the drops of chocolate bitter carefully, making sure they fall over the ice sphere.
3. Perfume and decorate with the orange peel
Use the orange peel to perfume the cocktail with its essential oils. Place the peel over the glass in a boat-like shape and crown it with the chocolate pearls.